At the meeting of 9 April 2019 the RMA:
Determined Statements of Principles (SOPs) for:
|rapidly progressive crescentic glomerulonephritis||45/2019||46/2019|
|posterior adventitial heel bursitis||47/2019||48/2019|
|poisoning from plants or fungi||49/2019||50/2019|
|rheumatic heart disease||51/2019||52/2019|
|acute rheumatic fever||53/2019||54/2019|
|dislocation of a joint and subluxation of a joint||55/2019||56/2019|
Note: The investigation concerning 'heel bursitis' has resulted in the determination of Statements of Principles concerning posterior adventitial heel bursitis.
The investigation concerning 'poisoning and toxic reaction from plants and fungi' has resulted in the determination of Statements of Principles concerning poisoning from plants or fungi.
The investigation concerning 'dislocation' has resulted in the determination of Statements of Principles concerning dislocation of a joint and subluxation of a joint.
The above SOPs take effect from 27 May 2019.
Decided to Undertake Consultation regarding:
|Condition||Reasons for Decision||Date for Final Decision|
|anal fissure||Intention to remove one or more factors||August 2019|
|obstructive and reflux nephropathy||Intention to remove one or more factors||August 2019|
The above determinations conclude the previously advertised investigations into:
Decided to advertise the following investigations:
- varicose veins of the lower limb
- atherosclerotic peripheral vascular disease
- angle-closure glaucoma
- open-angle glaucoma
- chronic venous insufficiency of the lower limb
- chronic multisymptom illness
- osteonecrosis, including dysbaric osteonecrosis
- osteoarthritis (focussed review - definition of osteoarthritis)
- inflammatory bowel disease
- acute infectious mononucleosis
- psoriatic arthropathy
- adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder
- aortic aneurysm
- dementia pugilistica
- dengue fever
- non-aneurysmal aortic atherosclerotic disease
- cervical spondylosis (focussed review- carrying loads positioned between the neck and shoulder)
The above investigation notices appear in the Government Notices Gazette of 7 May 2019.