At the meeting of 12 February 2020 the RMA:
Determined New Statements of Principles (SOPs) for:
|chronic multisymptom illness||3/2020||4/2020|
|malignant neoplasm of the nasopharynx||9/2020||10/2020|
Determined Amendment Statements of Principles (SOPs) for:
|acute myeloid leukaemia||17/2020|
|malignant neoplasm of the lung||18/2020|
|malignant neoplasm of the eye||19/2020||20/2020|
Determined to revoke and not reissue Statements of Principles (SOPs) for:
- The investigation concerning 'extrinsic allergic alveolitis' has resulted in the determination of Statements of Principles concerning hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
- The investigation concerning osteonecrosis, including dysbaric osteonecrosis, has resulted in the determination of Statements of Principles concerning osteonecrosis and the repeal of SOPs concerning dysbaric osteonecrosis. Dysbaric osteonecrosis is now included in the Statements of Principles concerning osteonecrosis.
The above SOPs and Revocations take effect from 23 March 2020.
Decided to Undertake Consultation regarding:
|Condition||Reasons for Decision||Date for Final Decision|
|diabetes mellitus||Intention to remove one or more factors||June 2020|
|retinal vascular occlusive disease||Intention to remove one or more factors||June 2020|
Finalised Declarations for:
|Condition||Declaration||Reasons for Decision|
|acute myeloid leukaemia|
|malignant neoplasm of the lung|
The above determinations, declarations and revocations conclude the previously advertised investigations into:
- chronic multisymptom illness
- malignant neoplasm of the lung (focussed review - insecticides)
- acute myeloid leukaemia (focussed review - insecticides)
- migraine (focussed review - definition of migraine)
- multiple sclerosis
- malignant neoplasm of the nasopharynx
- hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- acute pancreatitis
- malignant neoplasm of the eye (focussed review - an immunosuppressive drug)
The above declaration notices appear in the Government Notices Gazette of 11 March 2020.