At the meeting of 6 October 2020 the RMA:
Determined Statements of Principles (SOPs) for:
|peripheral artery disease||70/2020||71/2020|
|adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder||72/2020||73/2020|
|spinal adhesive arachnoiditis||74/2020||75/2020|
|dengue virus infection||78/2020||79/2020|
|malignant neoplasm of the cervix||80/2020||81/2020|
|inflammatory bowel disease||90/2020||91/2020|
- The investigation concerning 'atherosclerotic peripheral vascular disease' has resulted in the determination of Statements of Principles concerning peripheral artery disease.
- The investigation concerning 'dengue fever' has resulted in the determination of Statements of Principles concerning dengue virus infection.
Determined New Statements of Principles (SOPs) for:
Determined Amendment Statements of Principles (SOPs) for:
|intervertebral disc prolapse||92/2020|
The above SOPs take effect from 30 November 2020.
Decided to Undertake Consultation regarding:
|Condition||Reasons for Decision||Date for Final Decision|
|deep vein thrombosis||Intention to remove one or more factors||February 2021|
|pulmonary thromboembolism||Intention to remove one or more factors||February 2021|
The above determinations conclude the previously advertised investigations into:
- peripheral artery disease
- inflammatory bowel disease
- toxic vestibulopathy
- otitic barotrauma
- photocontact dermatitis
- malignant neoplasm of the cervix
- dengue virus infection
- spinal adhesive arachnoiditis
- adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder
- intervertebral disc prolapse (focussed review - bacterial infection of a disc)
Decided to advertise the following investigations:
The above investigation notices appear in the Government Notices Gazette of 9 November 2020.