At the meeting of 4 August 2021 the RMA:
Determined Statements of Principles (SOPs) for:
|fibrosing interstitial lung disease||85/2021||86/2021|
|carpal tunnel syndrome||93/2021||94/2021|
These SOPs revoke the SOPs previously determined for these conditions.
Determined Amendment Statements of Principles (SOPs) for:
|ischaemic heart disease||97/2021||98/2021|
Note: Ischaemic heart disease Amendment Statement of Principles No. 98 of 2021 will be published shortly.
The above SOPs take effect from 20 September 2021.
Decided to Undertake Consultation regarding:
|Condition||Reasons for Decision||Date for Final Decision|
|aortic stenosis||Intention to remove one or more factors||December 2021|
|colorectal adenoma||Intention to remove one or more factors||December 2021|
Finalised Declarations for:
|Condition||Declaration||Reasons for Decision|
|malignant neoplasm of the brain|
|malignant neoplasm of the prostate|
The above determinations and declarations conclude the previously advertised investigations into:
- fibrosing interstitial lung disease
- polycythaemia vera
- primary myelofibrosis
- essential thrombocythaemia
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- ischaemic heart disease (focussed review - psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis)
- malignant neoplasm of the brain (focussed review - exposure to carbamate insecticides and fungicides)
- malignant neoplasm of the prostate (focussed review - asbestos exposure)
Decided to advertise the following investigations:
The above declaration and investigation notices appear in the Government Notices Gazette of 31 August 2021.