At the meeting of 2 August 2017 the RMA:
Determined Statements of Principles (SOPs) for:
|alcohol use disorder||48/2017||49/2017|
These SOPs revoke the SOPs previously determined for these conditions.
Determined New Statements of Principles (SOPs) for:
|popliteal entrapment syndrome||54/2017||55/2017|
|benign paroxysmal positional vertigo||56/2017||57/2017|
Veterans' Entitlements (Statements of Principles—Cumulative Equivalent Dose) Amendment Determination 2017
The above SOPs take effect from 18 September 2017.
Finalised Declaration for:
|Condition||Declaration||Reasons for Decision|
|chemically-acquired brain injury caused by mefloquine, tafenoquine or primaquine||PDF Word||PDF Word|
The above determinations and declarations conclude the previously advertised investigations into:
- chemically-acquired brain injury caused by mefloquine, tafenoquine or primaquine
- alcohol use disorder
- rheumatoid arthritis
- tooth wear
- popliteal entrapment syndrome
- benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- the definition of the term 'cumulative equivalent dose' used in the 'ionising radiation factor'
Decided to advertise the following investigation:
- suicide and attempted suicide (focussed review - experiencing a category 2 stressor, and experiencing a problem with a long-term relationship)
The above declaration and investigation notice appear in the Government Notices Gazette of 29 August 2017.