The RMA is currently undertaking an in-depth review of its Information Publication Scheme (IPS).
As part of the review, we are seeking feedback and views from any interested persons about how successful we have been in ensuring our IPS (and website generally)
- has online content in a format that can be searched, copied and transformed;
- contains a sitemap which helps visitors identify the location of information published;
- has search function(s) for the website which help you find what you are looking for;
- has information which is easily discoverable, understandable and machine‐readable; and
- conforms with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (Version 2) (WCAG 2.0).
Please email your comments, including any improvements you would like to see investigated, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 January 2018.