Your privacy is important to us. We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (the Privacy Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). The APPs regulate the handling of personal information by Australian government agencies and businesses under the Privacy Act.
The RMA collects personal information for purposes that are necessary for or directly related to its functions or activities.
- the kinds of personal information that we collect and hold about you;
- how we collect your personal information;
- how we hold your personal information;
- the purposes for collecting, holding, using and disclosing your personal information;
- how you may access your personal information held by us and correct that information where it is incorrect;
- how you may make a complaint about the way we collect, hold, use or disclose personal information, and how we will deal with privacy related complaints;
- whether we will (or are likely to) disclose your personal information to overseas recipients and the countries where such recipients may be located.